Pinoy Teleserye Replay

(April 19 2016) I Wish I May

I Wish I May is a Philippine romantic drama series to be broadcast by GMA Network starring Miguel Tanfelix and Bianca Umali. It is set to premiere in January 18, 2016 succeeding The Half Sisters on GMA Afternoon Prime block, and also aired worldwide via GMA Pinoy TV. Two innocent teens, Cacai (Bianca Umali) and Tan-tan (Miguel Tanfelix) find solace and eventually, fall in love with each other amid tumultuous circumstances surrounding their families brought about by Olivia’s (Camille Prats) disease called “chimerism”, a medical condition wherein an individual has two sets of DNA.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2011. Lambingan - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by GMP Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger